Your PTA Membership, Volunteer time, and Fundraising Support make a huge impact on your child's educational experience. Studies indicate your involvement as parent/guardian greatly affects your child's academic performance. There is no better way to support your child than to get involved!
There are several ways to SUPPORT HOLMES ELEMENTARY PTA:
1. Become a PTA Member ($11.00 annual membership fee). Our GOAL is 100% participation; Your membership enables your PTA to provide support in MANY ways; EVERY STUDENT benefits! Please contact our VP of Membership (click here) for information on how to join..
2. Support your year-round PTA activities!
3. Check your calendars and VOLUNTEER a few hours of your time. Here are a few of MANY opportunities you can look forward to his year....
- Classroom Helpers
- Arts Attack & Music
- Book Fairs
- Halloween Carnival
- Movie Nights
- Campus Beautification
- Mileage Club
- Field Trip Drivers
4. Fundraiser Support! Participate in our Fundraising campaigns (Fall & Spring) to help support YOUR Holmes Elementary COMMUNITY! Refer to our Fundraising Page for more information.
5. Get CONNECTED. We use a great communication tool called KONSTELLA for volunteer signups, communication of various events and class specific communication. Contact our VP of Communications (click here) for information on how to register.
6. Association meetings are not mandatory but highly encouraged. YOU are ALWAYS welcome to attend these meetings. Your PTA Membership is YOUR VOICE and YOUR VOTING RIGHT for how PTA funds are spent at Holmes Elementary. We want to hear from YOU!
JOIN TODAY!! Please contact our VP of Membership (click here) for information on how to join.